Sunday, August 30, 2009

ramble ramble ramble.

So lately one of my lesbian friends, has been having some serious sexuality issues. She has this guy friend that is currently living with his ex who just so happens to be his babies mama. (drama? oh you bet)

Well, he admitted to her a few weeks ago which we all know in the gay community means about a week and a half at the most haha. But seriously, So he tells her he's in love with her! Now she has been a lesbian for quite sometime, and she told him hey, I'm not into guys, Im all about my ladies.

Well now she's having second thoughts. Apparently, they connect on a level that she hasn't connected with anyone on for a long time. She has a slight (emphasis on slight) amount of feelings for him, but she's just not sure what she's going to do.

This brings me to the issue that popped into my head. I went through the same thing last year. Except i was in love with my lesbian best friend (just an fyi Im not the guy that's in love with this girl lol) but i was head over heels in love with this girl but she was a lesbian so i know that things can get confusing in the gay world.

what im trying to say is, though we're gay at times we fall for people that wa have that connection with the problem is it's not always a two way thing. For me it was a me loving her her loving me as a friend. And for my current friend that's haveing this issue he's in love with her but she's just simply not sure.

Can someone tell me why this life, by this life i don't mean gay life i mean life in general, is so confusing. We feel for years we know who we are and then someone comes along and boom we're so lost and confused. and in my defense the lesbian i was in love with, i wasn't in love with her, i wsa in love witht the type of person she was and her persona. not her person. I think that's what my home girl is going through. but who knows, if anyone has any idea please feel free to help me out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment